Posted on : 00:38 | By : SBI Tutor
Now your Chance to Appear for India's 11th National Aptitude Test on 21st Feb, 2015.12th Pass/ College Students/Graduates/ Diploma Holders can apply.
Top 1000 students get congratulatory letter signed by Viswanathan Anand
India's First and Unique National Aptitude Test Dates are Announced. This is the 11th National Aptitude test, that will be held at several locations and venues in India. This test will be held at over 200+ cities in India
This National Aptitude test is one of Unique tests in India, as it help candidates in checking their Aptitude Skills and makes them eligible for Jobs in IT Industry
Those who appear in this test, will be given Scorecard which can be used for getting Scholarships on NIIT Programs and Invitation to IT job Fair and Tech Seminars.
Special Benefits for 11th National Aptitude test
- Top 1000 students get congratulatory letter signed by Viswanathan Anand
- Top 30% students get merit Certificate from NIIT
- More than 5 lakhs students have benefited from this nationwide test over the last nine years.
• Last Date of Application: 20th February 2015
• Test Date: 21st February 2015
• Result Declaration: 24th Feb, 2015 onwards.
• Results should be collected on or before 10th March 2014
Why you should Apply for National Aptitude Test ?
NITAT is India's largest and most widely recognized I.T. aptitude test conducted simultaneously across 200+ cities.
It is a 100-minute objective type examination specially designed by NIIT to evaluate I.T. aptitude.
The test assesses functional abilities and behavioral traits that make up I.T. aptitude which is crucial to gain a foothold in the I.T. industry.
With this Test, you will get following benefits
- Check your I.T. aptitude ranking at a national, zonal and discipline level
- Get I.T. aptitude Assessment Scorecard.
- Personalized I.T. Career Consultation.
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
For Complete Details, click Read More below...........